So. I guess fingerless gloves are trendy now. On the TV show "Being Human" vampire Mitchell is wearing them all the time - even inside the house. At first I thought it was because he's a vampire, and being a bloodless being, he'd be very cold. A ride on the subway to Amsterdam Central made me understand: fingerless gloves are a hype. I saw dozens of trendy girls wearing them, and holding an iPhone or Blackberry. Maybe that's it? Having to use your hands all day for the phone makes them cold?Even though I don't have a cool phone, I'm starting to dig the fashion. The Purl Bee featured crocheted hand warmers some weeks ago, and I thought I'd might go for it. Since I'm into knitting now, I'm trying to knit them. Not sure if it'll work, but it's fun. I'm still busy writing my thesis, and knitting is a very good craft for short (or longer) breaks. And with all my typing, those hand warmers might come in handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment