Saturday, December 5, 2009

Home alone

I'm home alone, and I should get some work done. Enzo left early (but too late) this morning, and now I'm on my own, with all those hours to come. They're all mine. Not for work, not for socializing, not for groceries. Maybe for a little cleaning. For studying, definitely. For packing some things for vacation next week. And for making something. I'm not sure what yet, but I'll figure it out. I really feel like making something, to 'let it all out' - making something that embodies my thoughts, without speech. Sound is ok. Images are ok. Words even are, but no speech. I want to shut up today.

Bottomline is:
I've got hours and hours and minutes and seconds just for me.

I want to throw these words up in the air and shower myself with them, like Dagobert Duck and his precious coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment